CALL: 1-888-81-LIBERTY (1-888-815-4237)
Gold and silver bullion help protect your financial future through diversifying your assets into the most secure store of wealth throughout history. Gold and silver have always had value, never gone to zero, and are uncorrelated with other financial assets. Call us to acquire one of the only financial assets you can hold in the palm of your hand.
WEEKLY SPECIALS (while supplies last!)
We are licensed dealer representatives for Miles Franklin Precious Metals Investments: one of the oldest and most trusted bullion dealers in the country. What Makes Miles Franklin different than other bullion dealers? Miles Franklin is Licensed and Bonded, A+ BBB accredited, zero complaints ever registered.
When investing in precious metals, there are five options: coins, bars, rounds, 90% silver coinage, and semi-numismatic gold coins.
- Coins are always made by a government. They typically come in 1 oz size.
- Bars are usually made by private mints and typically range in size from 1 oz to 100 oz.
- Rounds are always made by private mints. They typically come in 1 oz size.
- 90% silver coinage includes American half dollars, quarters, and dimes prior to 1965. These coins are made by the US Mint.
- Semi-numismatic gold coins are pre-1933 American gold coins that are valued primarily for their metal content but also have collector value.
You can buy physical gold, silver, platinum, or palladium bullion for personal holdings, secure vault storage, or a precious-metals IRA.
For Fast, Personalized Service, Call Us: 1-888-81-LIBERTY (1-888-815-4237)
Or Email: LibertyAndFinance@ProtonMail.com
Elijah K. Johnson
To discuss your needs, and receive the best personalized service at the best price, you can contact us by phone, by email, or by filling out the contact info below. We will get right back to you and discuss how to accomplish your bullion goals today!
CONTACT US TO INQUIRE ABOUT BULLION: